RULES FOR USE OF THE MAINE TOWN HALL
The following rules are to be followed when renting the Town of MaineTown Hall:
1. The renter of the building is responsible for any damage to the building or equipment. The town has the authority to charge the renter for any damages and if not paid, can be assessed to your property taxes.
2. The town hall and premises should be left in the same condition as when you arrived.
3. No decorations are allowed to be placed on the ceilings, walls, or woodwork with tape, thumbtacks, nails, etc.
4. The Town is not responsible for articles lost or stolen.
5. All garbage must be taken with the renter when they leave.
6. No person is allowed in the front office room.
7. No smoking allowed in the building.
8. No standing or sitting on tables and no standing on chairs.
9. Shut off all lights and lock all doors.
10. Return thermostat back to preset.
11. Renter must pickup key from town custodian, and return key to town custodian.
12. Rental of the hall ends at 12:00 midnight.
Note: It is recommended that you bring your own dishes and towels. Please do not remove any items from the town hall.